Arahant Vandana and Chanting Book
This is the text of the paying homage to the Arahant (Enlightened monks) in Pali and English Download PDF
Vandana Chanting Book
This is the text of the chanting service we do here in Pali and English Download PDF
Paritta Book Sample
This is a sample of the first 28 pages of our Mahamevnawa Pali-English Paritta Chanting Book. It has some of the most important scriptures that we chant. Download PDF Sample.
(You can purchase the complete book from Amazon.com and Ceypearl.com)
These are recordings of the Pali language parts of the chanting we do. You can download them by clicking on download button.
- Homage and Tisarana only MP3
- Main Puja MP3 (page 5 in the Vandana book above)
- Inviting the Devas MP3 (page 13 the Vandana book above)
- Mangala Sutta: Blessings MP3 (page 17 in Paritta book above)
- Ratana Sutta: Jewels MP3 (page 19 in Paritta book above)
- Karaniyametta Sutta: Loving Kindness MP3 (page 24 in Paritta book above)
- Asking for Forgiveness MP3 (page 14 the Vandana book above)
Guided Meditation Recordings
This is the basic loving-kindness meditation that we do at many of the meditation programs here. Download the text below. You can download by clicking on download button Download Audio MP3
Dhamma Talk recordings
To listen to talks given at the monastery, visit the Audio Recording page.
These are the pamphlets we give out at the monastery:
- Five Precepts Download PDF (Flip on short side)
- Eight Precepts Download PDF (Flip on short side)
- Common Buddhist terms we use Download PDF (Flip on short side)
- People and places we often mention in talks and classes Download PDF